Saturday, June 27, 2009

USA Orlando Disneyland

Hello again, at the Disneyland in Orlando, i have talked about being at the animal kingdom. Now, i will talk about a wonderful water park with many exhilarating rides: BLIZZARD BEACH.
At Blizzard Beach, there are many wonderful rides. I have been at the Slush Gusher, a super cool ride with about 100 foot fall with curves up and down and it was super excellent (I went for it twice)! I went to the Teamboat springs, which is a family ride with lots of curves and turns and super long and really cool. I think that those who are not afraid of heights and want a real thrilling ride, you should go for the slush gusher! I also went for the Toboggan racers, there were 8 lanes for people to toboggan in. I think tobogganing is really fun though you go down head first on a mat lying flat on your stomach. I went for the toboggan racers 8 times!
The Tobogganing was going straight, but there was another toboggan: snow stormers. You curve through and spin around. I would not recommend this for people who get dizzy easily. There is also a downhill double dipper, where 2 people will slide at the same time for about.....5-6 seconds in total. There is always a very long queue at the downhill double dipper, so only if you have the patience to wait......30-45mins for a 6 second ride, you would be able to go to this exciting thrilling fun-filled action-packed ride! We also went to the Runoff Rapids, a nice ride with curves and spins, though shorter than the teamboat springs. You either go by yourself or in pairs.
OVERALL, i love blizzard beach and i hope to come here again!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Samuel, you had great fun during your stay. I envy you! BTW, I stayed in Langkawi for 5D/4N.

    ReplyDelete