Sunday, May 3, 2009

School holidays

Hello everyone, how are you people going to spend your school holidays? I'll probably go to USA, the swine flu place. If it gets too bad, i probably would not go there. Anyway, i would like normal, do work and more work and more work and of course play many types of different games, maybe go for some movie if any new show pops out suddenly. I like to play computer games and many outdoor activities, i probably would run around my condominium and just enjoy the breeze and feel the powerful wind blowing on my face. I would also play my tennis competition and i hope to win and beat everyone and i also wish to sit back and relax after the competition. I would also watch a lot of television and i would like to wake up as early or sleep as late as i want to. It would be really difficult to get back to normal school days after the school holidays and try to cope with all the work my teachers are giving us, but i think it would be fine. I also wish to achieve and do well in maths olympiad and learn well and train hard with my father. I wish to be a useful and successful person when i grow up and i hope everyone would be successful and hardworking to be a good person and to grow up well to get good jobs and to learn new things daily. Live a great life, if you are willing to work hard now and enjoy when you grow up instead of enjoy now and suffer when you grow up. Wish everyone will work hard and for everyone to score well in the SA1. So...................................................LET"S GO TEAM!!!!

7 comments:

  1. it's a kind of weapon a curved kind of weapon and well curved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your team consists of? Why do you wanna go to the "swine flu place" anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.......My team consist of the BOB. I want to go there because there is this yellowstone park and the Nigara falls place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a scimitar is a curved SWORD, not just any kind of weapon, you know. and imagine, when you stab someone with a scimitar... and then PULL OUT THE SWORD!! :) Coz its curved, it'll probably be quite a big hole.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete