Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tests and exams

Dear friends, how are your studying for your tests? How do you people think your test will go? Do you like test anyway? How is everyone doing? I hope to score full marks for my math test, try to do the same for the other subjects too. How about you people? what are your targets for this year's CA1? Do you like math, english, science or chinese better? How do you think you would do well in your tests? What do you want to know about math, or chinese or science or english? I hope everyone would do well in this CA1. The science enrichment was fun wasn't it? My group did a lot of experiments. Well, not many, only 1 for last week. How's the math olympiad supplymentary going? Do your like it? How about the chinese supplymentary. Sometimes you know, most of the times, the math olympiad thing is you know for me quite BORING. As in really boring. How does everyone like PE? I mostly think it is boring, even more boring than math olympiad. You know people, let's strive to work hard ok? Do well in this test. WISH EVERYONE A GOOD LUCK AND GOOD MARKS!

10 comments:

  1. wish you luck too sam. And wish me luck too, for not one of you would want to sit where I'm sitting now!
    Well, I don't go for math olympiad,I love english,of course I hate tests and exams,chinese is so boring,I love PE, and I hope I can get good grades for all my subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But now he PERFERS to be called char siew pau on frying pan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why? And why did you remove your comment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is luck what you need to do well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you ask a LOT of questions, you know Samuel.

    ReplyDelete